Rustle up the most delicious organic pancakes using Superfoodies Pancake Mix Veggie!
Makes: 1 serving (4 to 5 small pancakes)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
When to enjoy? Breakfast, lunch or dinner
- 100 grams Superfoodies Pancake Mix Veggie
- 190 ml vegetable milk
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 egg (or 1 banana)
- 100 grams fresh pumpkin, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons (homemade) hummus
Pop the Superfoodies Pancake Mix Veggie, vegetable milk, coconut oil and egg (or banana) into your blender or mixing bowl and process until smooth. Allow to rest for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, fry the pumpkin strips in some coconut oil until nicely browned. Now fry the pancakes in a preheated and greased frying pan on a low heat until both sides are golden brown. Leave the pancakes to cool before serving with a topping of hummus and fried pumpkin.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: buy superfoods online, gluten-free pancake mix, Gluten-free pancakes, Gluten-free recipes, healthy pancakes, order superfoods online, Organic pancake mix, superfood breakfast recipes, superfood recipes, vegetarian pancakes