What if you are not entirely satisfied ...
We make every conceivable effort to ensure that you receive your products in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with any part of your order, its delivery or if you have any other complaint, then please contact us immediately via Customer Service at the bottom of the website.
We are totally at your service and always ready to resolve any problem or complaint as quickly and smoothly as possible! We’re also extremely keen to know the precise reason for your dissatisfaction, so that we can continually improve both our products and services.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel your contract (order) within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (RawCreation Ltd, 9-10 Morton Peto Estate, Great Yarmouth, NR31 0LT, United Kingdom, email@example.com, phone number: 08700 113 119 (UK) +44 (0)1493 442000 (int.)) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
You can arrange for the return to be sent via any post office, the cost of which will depend on the weight of the item. Goods should be returned in the original shipping packaging where reasonably possible (in the case of an online order).
Conditions for the right to cancel
Standard conditions for return are:
- cancellation within the 14 days cancellation period mentioned above;
- the item does not live up to its description;
- the product is, if reasonably possible, in its original undamaged shipping packaging (in the case of an online order);
We regret to advise that items which do not comply with the above conditions, cannot be exchanged or returned.
Besides, we would much appreciate if you would (however, the below is not required, but will ease the process):
- notify us in advance via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you have received our reply;
- enclose the item with the original receipt and a copy of our confirmation;
- return any product complete and without opening (including the seal), using, consuming or damaging;
- provide your bank account number (including IBAN or SWIFT code).
The right to cancel does not exist for the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were
unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel your contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you for the returned goods. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. If the reason for return is that you have received a different article than the one ordered or the item is spoiled, damaged or defective, then the shipping costs will not be deducted from the purchase price. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.