Rustle up the most delicious organic pancakes using Superfoodies Pancake Mix Protein!
Makes: 1 serving (6 to 7 small pancakes)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
When to enjoy? Breakfast, lunch or dinner
- 100 grams Superfoodies Pancake Mix Protein
- 175 ml vegetable milk
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 egg (or 1 banana)
- 1 teaspoon honey or coconut sugar (optional)
- Your choice of fresh fruit
Pop the Superfoodies Pancake Mix Protein, vegetable milk, coconut oil and egg (or banana) into your blender or mixing bowl and process until smooth. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before frying the pancakes in a preheated and greased frying pan on a low heat until both sides are golden brown. Leave the pancakes to cool before serving with a spoonful of raw honey, coconut yoghurt and some fresh fruit.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: buy superfoods online, gluten-free pancake mix, Gluten-free pancakes, Gluten-free recipes, healthy pancakes, order superfoods online, Organic pancake mix, protein rich pancakes, superfood breakfast recipes, superfood recipes