Searching for a food or supplement that contains all of the nutrients that you require on a daily basis? Then look no further! Superfoodies Green Juice supplies more nutrients in one simple serving than most people obtain from their food over an entire day. Superfoodies Green Juice is extremely easy to prepare too - simply add water and your super drink is good to go! Yet, arguably the best thing about Superfoodies Green Juice; it’s also incredibly delicious!
What is Superfoodies Green Juice?
Superfoodies Green Juice is a unique superfood that consists of 26 organic vegetables, algae and herbs, which together ensure that you receive an exceptionally wide spectrum of nutrients, and significantly more than most people obtain from their daily diet. Indeed, the 26 organic vegetables, algae and herbs in Superfoodies Green Juice each boast their own unique properties and together form a complete superfood!
The 26 ingredients in Superfoodies Green Juice are:
1. Matcha tea powder: extremely rich in theanine and the green pigment, chlorophyll. Theanine has a calming effect and can reduce anxiety and promote a sound night’s sleep. It also heightens concentration and strengthens the immune system. Chlorophyll cleanses the intestines and liver, turns the the blood alkaline, can relieve pain and may help to strengthen the immune system. Above all, green tea is known for its ability to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer.
2. Moringa powder: contains numerous vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12 and C, as well as iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. Moringa powder is additionally rich in vegetable protein and antioxidants. Scientific studies have shown that moringa powder can help to reduce the symptoms of asthma and the frequency of attacks.
3. Ashwagandha powder: an adaptogenic herb that influences the thyroid and adrenal glands. It stimulates the production of T4 and T3 in hypothyroidism, and inhibits the production of T4 and T3 in hyperthyroidism. Ashwagandha also contains "withanolides", which stimulate testosterone and progesterone activity and inhibit NF-kappaB activity, which in turn stimulates the apoptosis (death of cells) of harmful cells such as cancer cells. Research indicates that withanolides may additionally boast antibiotic and anti-tumour properties.
4. Spirulina powder: contains all eight essential amino acids, and 18 amino acids in total, is rich in phytonutrients, enzymes and vitamin A (beta carotene), B1, B2, B6, E and K, and is a complete source of protein. Spirulina is also rich in chlorophyll, which cleanses the intestines and liver, turns the blood alkaline, can relieve pain and may potentially strengthen the immune system.
5. Chlorella powder: comprises 60% protein, and contains various vitamins, minerals (including magnesium), amino acids, omega 3 fatty acids and nucleic acids. Chlorella is also extremely rich in chlorophyll, which cleanses the intestines and liver, turns the blood alkaline, can help to relieve pain and potentially strengthen the immune system.
6. Kelp powder: one of the most powerful sources of iodine and thus often used to supplement iodine deficiencies in a natural way. Kelp is additionally rich in vitamin B1, B2, B11 and C, sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium. It also contains chlorophyll, vanadium and unique polysaccharides, which are also known as fucoidans. Fucoidans are sulphated polysaccharides that occur mainly in blue-green algae. They boast typical branches that contain sulphur molecules, which have an analgesic effect, can help to combat viruses (including herpes) and may help to protect against atherosclerosis.
7. MSM powder: extremely rich in sulphur, which helps to build up rigid, internal tissue with elastic sulphur compounds, thus ensuring faster recovery from muscle pain and sports injuries. It also promotes increased flexibility in muscles, tendons and connective tissue, and helps to prevent and cure inflammation. MSM additionally improves circulation and ensures a better supply of oxygen to cells, resulting in the acceleration of wound healing and tissue regeneration. Laboratory tests indicate that MSM may also have an anti-cancer effect. In addition, MSM helps to build collagen and combat the signs of skin aging, such as wrinkles, skin damage and the creasing of skin.
8. Probiotica Lactobacillus acidophilus: promotes the growth of ‘good’ bacteria, thus improving the balance of intestinal flora. This probiotic additionally increases the bioavailability of numerous vitamins, minerals and amino acids, enabling their improved absorption. Lactobacillus acidophilus may also reduce the risk of certain types of cancer and slow the growth of (bowel) cancer.
9. Probiotica B. Bifidum: promotes a healthy intestinal flora balance and may reduce constipation. In addition, the probiotic can prevent intestinal infections and has a cancer-inhibiting effect. B. bifidum also improves the mucosal barrier and reduces the amount of lipopolysaccharide in the gut, which in turn enhances the immune system.
10. Lucuma powder: contains various vitamins and minerals, including vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B5, iron, potassium, calcium and phosphorus. Although the powder is extremely sweet, it scores extremely low on the Glycaemic Index, which prevents large fluctuations in blood sugar levels. Lucuma is therefore suitable for diabetics and those wishing to reduce their refined sugar intake.
11. Camu camu powder: contains more vitamin C than any other food source on the planet and is rich in antioxidants, various B vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron, amino acids and bioflavonoids. The powder boasts anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and anti-cancer properties, helps to delay the signs of aging and prevents the formation of plaque within the arteries, thus protecting the heart and blood vessels, as well as the central nervous system.
12. Passion fruit powder: extremely rich in provitamin A (beta carotene), an antioxidant that’s converted into vitamin A within the body and thus helps to keep the eyes, bones and capillaries healthy. It’s also a good source of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from the damage caused by free radicals, and thus helps to prevent premature aging and cancer.
13. Alfalfa leaf powder: rich in vitamin A, C, E, and K4. It also contains a generous amount of calcium, potassium, phosphorus and iron. It has been scientifically proven that alfalfa seeds can help to lower 'bad' cholesterol (LDL) in those with high cholesterol levels.
14. Lemon grass powder: rich in iron and additionally contains folic acid, potassium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, and vitamin B3. Scientific research has demonstrated that HIV-AIDS patients with oral fungus can benefit from drinking lemongrass tea.
15. Horsetail powder: rich in vitamin E, folic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin K. In addition, the herb contains small amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. Scientists have determined that, when taken in combination with a calcium supplement, horsetail can help to raise bone mineral density in menopausal women suffering from osteoporosis, although further research is still required.
16. Pau d’arco bark powder: extremely rich in calcium and contains vitamins A and C. It also contains lapachol, a substance that’s believed to have anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-cancer properties. There is, however, no scientific evidence that pau d'arco bark can help to reduce inflammation, infections or any of the other aforementioned diseases. The amount of lapachol in pau d'arco bark is considered too low to be effective against cancer.
17. Meadowsweet powder: a source of calcium and contains small amounts of various other vitamins and minerals. Meadowsweet also contains tannins which have anti-inflammatory properties and reduce the production of mucus. The herb additionally contains a small amount of salicylates, which have the same effect as aspirin.
18. Rosehip powder: extremely rich in vitamin C. It’s also a source of vitamin A and manganese, and contains small amounts of vitamin E and K, calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and iron. Scientific research indicates that rosehip can offer relief to those suffering from osteoarthritis and can help to reduce pain and stiffness. In addition, there’s evidence that rosehip may slightly lower cholesterol and blood pressure in the obese.
19. Peppermint leaf powder: rich in vitamins A and C, and a source of calcium, iron and magnesium. Peppermint leaf powder also contains a small amount of vitamin B6. Scientists have established that mint leaf can offer welcome relief to those suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and can help to reduce stomach pain, bloating, flatulence and frequent bowel movements. There are also strong indications that peppermint leaf can help to combat heartburn and relax the digestive tract in order to encourage a delayed onset of retching and cramping during endoscopic examinations or enemas.
20. Dandelion leaf powder: extremely rich in vitamin A and a source of vitamin C. It also contains a small amount of vitamin B6, calcium, iron and magnesium. Preliminary scientific studies suggest that dandelion leaf may help to reduce swelling after tonsil surgery. There are also indications that it can help to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections in women.
21. Bilberry leaf powder: contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin A, C, B1, B2, E, and K, copper, chromium, manganese, zinc and iron. Bilberry leaf is also rich in alkaloids, carboxylic acids and a number of phenolic compounds, including quercetin, anthocyanins, tannins, catechins, and pectin. Some of these tannins and anthocyanins boast medicinal properties
22. Couch grass powder: extremely rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, iron, calcium, magnesium and amino acids. There are indications that couch grass may help to relieve the symptoms of those suffering from inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and ulcerative colitis.
23. Wheatgrass powder: contains numerous vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, C, E and K, potassium, iron, zinc, copper and selenium. The powder additionally contains amino acids and enzymes that promote the healthy absorption and digestion of nutrients and boast cancer-inhibiting properties.
24. Barley grass powder: contains several vitamins and minerals, including numerous B vitamins, magnesium, calcium, iron and potassium. The powder is rich in vegetable proteins that promote muscle recovery and stimulate muscle growth, and antioxidants in the form of carotenoids and flavonoids, which strengthen the immune system, combat DNA damage to cells and reduce the risk of allergies. In addition, barley grass powder regulates blood sugar and cholesterol levels in those with type-2 diabetes.
25. Rice protein powder: rich in vitamins and minerals, such as thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorus, iron and potassium. In addition, rice protein powder contains all nine essential amino acids and other non-essential amino acids, as well as the antioxidants, tocopherol and tocotrienol. Rice protein powder promotes muscle growth and recovery, supplies energy, helps to delay the aging process, promotes fat-burning and weight loss, and lowers cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
26. Stevia powder: a natural sweetener that contains zero sugars or carbohydrates, and is therefore completely safe for diabetics and ideal for those wishing to keep an eye on their weight. Stevia also contains minerals that help to regulate blood sugar, such as magnesium, chromium, potassium, selenium, niacin, manganese and zinc. Studies reveal that the body’s glucose tolerance increases after the consumption of stevia.
Superfoodies Green Juice – a complete superfood
As you can see, each and every one of the ingredients in Superfoodies Green Juice actively contribute to your health and wellbeing. Wheat grass, barley grass, spirulina and chlorella support a healthy liver function and the natural cleansing of the body, probiotics promote a healthy intestinal flora, MSM contributes to beautiful skin, Pau D'Arco helps to combat infections, fungi and bacteria, mint leaf aids digestive health, blueberry leaf improves blood circulation and kelp encourages a healthy thyroid function.
Yet, Superfoodies Green Juice is not merely a complete food that contains your entire daily vegetable requirement in one simple serving; it’s also an extremely delicious drink! Indeed, the irresistible fruit and vegetable flavour of Superfoodies Green Juice is similar to lemonade… although, as Superfoodies Green Juice is far richer in healthy nutrients, that’s where the similarity ends! In addition, Superfoodies Green Juice is 100% certified organic, free from artificial additives such as fillers, and contains zero traces of harmful substances, such as pesticides.
And, as Superfoodies Green Juice is so quick and easy to prepare, it’s particularly suitable for those who are short on time: simply add water and your yummy Green Juice is good to go.